More threads by webforu

webforu

Reaction score
Hi. Am wondering if anybody can help with my query. My client has the knowledge panel for his brand keyword. However, he would like to have the maps included for which he is ranking #1 in Google Maps - if at all possible.

As an example from moz: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Taking Full Control of Your Google Knowledge Panels we would like to have the number 2 in the knowledge graph (like here:Screenshot). The article is from 2 years ago, so surely things have changed.

Looking now and searching for ‘moz’ I can see they might be facing the same: Screenshot.

Any recommendation or related article would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Z

Some clarification :) As I found out that my terminology might have been off ... I was under the impression there was only one KP, but apparently there are quite a few: brand KP and GMB KP (the later was usually calling it differently, hence my confusion). To reformulate my question: is there any way to have both KP displayed at the same time? Most probably not as the intent is different for both KP, but just want to be sure I am not mistaken.

Thank you in advance and apologies for any confusion.
Z

To reformulate my question: is there any way to have both KP displayed at the same time? Most probably not as the intent is different for both KP, but just want to be sure I am not mistaken.

It's possible, but rare. You'll see it sometimes with lawyers who are really well known or have taken on some public cases.

Want to share an example so we can take a look?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom