More threads by Kristen

Reaction score
Hello,

Based on my understanding of a service area business who doesn't service customers at their location, with 24x7 service, we can specify hours on GMB as 24/7, correct?

Their staff answers the phone from 7am-7pm and after that, a call service answers the phone. Is this the correct way to go about hours on their listing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kristen

Kristen, my understanding is that in order to set your hours to 24/7 you need to be available to meet in-person with the customers.

Is that the case here?

Hi Colan,

Thanks for your reply. This is a heating and cooling company who offers emergency service, so if a customer had an emergency outside of the 7-7 hours, then yes they would meet them in-person at their home.

Kristen

Then you should be good to go with 24/7 hours.

I have had that question come up in several categories too.

I have a place that has an office, where people do come in to regularly, from 9am - 5pm, but they take emergency calls 24/7 and can service the people at their homes. I am hesitant to list the hours as 24/7 in case people show up in person after 5pm.

For a complete SAB, 24/7 seems to work well.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom