More threads by Matthew Summers

Reaction score
Some context: I've been tasked with making a few short videos on GMB for local contractors. Obviously, there's a wealth of things one could talk about, but contractors are busy people. If you got to talk to a local contractor about GMB for 30 minutes, what GMB features WOULDN'T make the cut?

I wouldn't spend much time on the GMB website. I'd just make a comment that it's better than nothing but I'd suggest having an actual site with several pages of content.

I wouldn't go over the services or products sections. While those can be extremely helpful in some verticals, they hopefully have that information on their website already or are utilizing categories to get listed in the correct types of searches. Doubly so because contractor prices often depend on the particular job they're performing. Specific consumer questions would be better addressed using a 'get a quote' phone number or contact form.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom