More threads by Peter Hill

Peter Hill

Reaction score
I'm trying to upload some photos of our virtual offerings during Covid-19. They're getting uploaded to the GMB dashboard but aren't appearing in search.

Has Google disabled upload for business photos? I can't find a definitive answer. The photo itself is pretty straightforward so I'd be surprised if it was getting caught in the filter algo.

I've tried both bulk upload and one-at-a-time. The listings are not showing as Pending.

Google limited the functionality of all GMB features due to Covid-19. Photos are being reviewed prior to being published. Give it some time

Hi Jason @keyserholiday , is there any update about the situation of the photos? I been uploading in different listings and still they are not appearing on Google.
Is anything i can do about it or just wait and be patient?
TIA

@keyserholiday Any update on this? Or anyone else know? In general (not just for COVID) I notice I will add photos to the listing and they don't always appear in search. Any way to speed up the process or "force" Google to show them? This is including the cover/logo images. They just won't show up at all

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom