More threads by mfarney

mfarney

Reaction score
I have an auto repair franchise customer with over 150 locations who spends about $150K a year with Internet Yellow Pages. My customer is asking me if this is still worth it or not. Signing up with IYP brought down their ads in YP print. Yellow Pages traffic has been less than ½ percent of the overall traffic with a 3% conversion rate. They are afraid to drop IYP but they have a sense it is not worth it anymore. Wondering what opinions are out there about this?

Do the 3% of conversions on 0.5 percent of traffic cover the 150k/year costs? If not, are you able to measure incremental gain from the print ads?

If no to both those questions, I don't see the value. If they are selling the citation aspect as a value add then you can get those services elsewhere without the hefty price tag.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom