More threads by javadth

Reaction score
hi i am working on travel site

my website ip location is for France , i am working in " how to travel to Russia "

my target is UK people or any other country

1. so in this case is IP important ?

2. how google local base algorithms deal with this ?

It's likely that Google does take IP address into consideration in a case like this. I don't do international work so I haven't done any research myself on this, but I've seen the notion enough places that I'm convinced it's worth paying attention to.

#142 on this list, and an anecdotal story I found in a few minutes here. I know I've seen it in more places than just that, but if you want actual personal stories someone else will need to chime in. For my two cents though, if you want UK traffic you should use UK hosting.

It's likely that Google does take IP address into consideration in a case like this. I don't do international work so I haven't done any research myself on this, but I've seen the notion enough places that I'm convinced it's worth paying attention to.

#142 on this list, and an anecdotal story I found in a few minutes here. I know I've seen it in more places than just that, but if you want actual personal stories someone else will need to chime in. For my two cents though, if you want UK traffic you should use UK hosting.

i think DNs and IP is important to google in local seo factors , but i dont know how much is important and which part

[FONT=&quot]Major types of spammy backlinks.[/FONT]
  • Links with keyword rich anchor tag
  • Article directory links
  • Paid links (excluding advertising)
  • Irrelevant forum links
  • Links from low-quality and irrelevant web directories
[FONT=&quot]The contemplations that you need to consider during the audit to spot the damaging backlinks-[/FONT]
  • URL Patterns
  • IP Patterns
  • Name Servers
  • Whois details
  • Anchor Text Analysis
  • Keyword Classification
  • Link Detox Risk Analysis
  • Sitewide Links Analysis
  • Redirect Analysis
  • Link Growth Analysis
  • Link Network Analysis
  • Country Ratio Analysis
  • Deep Link Ratio Analysis
  • Link Status Ratio Analysis

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom