More threads by shondarogers

Reaction score
This might sound like a silly question, but if i find a prospect with a google+local page but it is not verified or merged with a business page, is there a benefit to offering the service to a potential client? In other words would they see a benefit if you went through the process for them?

I would say the answer is a definite yes. Top benefits include:

1. Ability to post more content to the page (more photos, videos, links..etc)
  2. You can blow out a longer business description, and include hyperlinks in it.
  3. Allows for a business to leave a review for another business.
  4. You can drive more traffic to the page if you can figure out how to utilize the circles.

Google is still recommending that users wait for the new Google Places Dashboard before upgrading, however.

Colan,

Are they doing away with the G+ Business Page and just going with G+ Local Page?

I'm easily confused LOL.

Thanks,
MIke

I would say the answer is a definite yes. Top benefits include:

1. Ability to post more content to the page (more photos, videos, links..etc)
  2. You can blow out a longer business description, and include hyperlinks in it.
  3. Allows for a business to leave a review for another business.
  4. You can drive more traffic to the page if you can figure out how to utilize the circles.

Google is still recommending that users wait for the new Google Places Dashboard before upgrading, however.

Colan,

Are they doing away with the G+ Business Page and just going with G+ Local Page?

I'm easily confused LOL.

Thanks,
MIke

Nope. G+ Business Page is here to stay. The G+ Local page is here to stay as well.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom