More threads by Gerry.Foster

Reaction score
Curious minds are inquiring, is there an advantage to one or the other? Is the product more permanent? Would I have to manually remove products that were sold?

Any insight is appreciated, and apologies if this has already been covered.

(Also I miss you all, and I hope you're doing swell)

Curious minds are inquiring, is there an advantage to one or the other? Is the product more permanent? Would I have to manually remove products that were sold?

Any insight is appreciated, and apologies if this has already been covered.

(Also I miss you all, and I hope you're doing swell)

Hi @Gerry.Foster There are a few main differences. One being that they appear in different places within the knowledge panel. The products are permanent (until you manually remove them) and Google Post offers have an expiry. In most cases I recommend using both features (Posts and Products) because it ultimately gives your knowledge panel and Google Home page more information for a potential customer to learn about you. Also, by expanding your knowledge panel you push down potential competitor information that Google displays in a branded search.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom