More threads by Monica Simpson

Reaction score
Good morning! I'm just curious about how your agencies have been affected by COVID-19. Is your service being considered non-essential or are clients very concerned about digital marketing as people can suddenly not visit them? We have a few mom and pops that put us in a holding pattern. Sure would love to at least put COVID related info on their social but they are struggling at the moment to even get business. I do LSEO only for my agency and have very little work but also a bunch of kiddos home from school so thats OK.

How is it affecting your agency or business?

We have a few clients suspend services for now, except hosting. Luckily so far, it's business as usual for most. Not sure that will hold true for much longer, but only time will tell.

Had my first client ask to pause Google Ads... I expect to hear from more. I have another gig as an Airbnb host and well... that comes to a big fat zero for the rest of the month and beyond!

We have a few clients suspend services for now, except hosting. Luckily so far, it's business as usual for most. Not sure that will hold true for much longer, but only time will tell.

Same here. We're being watchful and praying for everyone.

I've had a few PPC clients pause their ads... and more today. Hosting doesn't seem to be affected yet, or at least not as drastically.

This is such an uncertain time, and my heart goes out to these businesses who are suddenly struggling.. their employees too.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom