More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
MozLearning.gif

I bet I get asked 25 times a month if I have a beginner course for learning Google Local and Local SEO.
I don't. I only teach Advanced G+ Local Training to those that already have hands on experience and are ready to reach the next level of success.

But I've looked long and hard for a good beginner course to refer people to and have not found one.
Not one that's step-by-step on the basics of doing Local SEO and all the ins and outs of setting up and managing Google My Business listings.

But there is an excellent FREE resource out there that I think many are not aware of.

Whether you are just learning local search or are an old pro, I think there is something for everyone at the Moz Local Learning Center!

The Moz Local Learning Center was developed by David Mihm and Miriam Ellis. I think they've done an amazing job of laying out lots of great content on a very complicated topic!

I know many of you reading this are experienced consultants that have already taken my training and already know all this stuff. But there are great articles and videos that may be good for your clients or new prospects that want to understand a little more about how all this works. PLUS some of the info is advanced enough that even you old pros will get something out of it! :p

So head over and dig in. Be sure to check out the videos in the Academy as they are really good too and feature pros like Mike Blumenthal, David Mihm and several others.

Overview and main sections

Moz Local Learning Center

Moz Academy Local (Where the videos are)

I personally think this resource is sort of a hidden treasure. I've been wanting to share it for a long time. Plus also needed a post to summarize it for everyone that asks me the best way to start learning about local search. Additionally I've been trying to build up the 101 part of the forum, so this is perfect.

Happy reading, watching and learning!

What do you think? Have you looked at Moz Local Learning lately, or is it new to you???

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

MozLearning.gif

Hi Linda!
How wonderful to see this in your forum. I'm very happy to think you would send folks over to our learning center for an intro to local search. I'll definitely share this with David, as well. We really appreciate it! And I can't tell you how often I send folks your way to get the scoop on developing issues :) The admiration is mutual, my friend!

Awww, thanks Miriam. So impressed with all the info you guys have assembled
and always happy to share!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom