More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
We started noticing that the link that directly takes you to the "Write a review" popup is no longer working. Found some discussion on the Google Forums saying this is an error on Googles Side.

Anyone have a work around?

Example:
plus.google.com/11650456316764337513811/about?hl=en

In your example, you need to add more.

plus.google.com/11650456316764337513811/about?hl=en&review=1

Try that and let us know if that works. I just looked at a couple of my clients and it's working.

Yeah, I was just using his url in my example. Just wanted to point that he was missing some of the extension.

Had not read the thread at the G forum before I posted above.

Just read it. Interesting...

Thanks for sharing Justin!

I hadn't either Linda. But it seems to be just fine for the clients that I have checked in both Chrome and FF.

@ Scott: The ?hl=en&review=1 worked perfect. Never thought to put those two together.

Oh ya ?hl=en&review=1 is the way to do it. Thought you knew that because that's what's being discussed at the G forum. Thought you were trying it that way and were saying it did not work.

If having problems or looking for other (better?) ways to link to reviews, see this:

<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/google-local-reviews/29148-google-reviews-trouble-triggering-review%3D1-more-review-options-inside.html">Google Reviews: Trouble Triggering &review=1? More Review Options Inside</a>

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom