More threads by nwinezog

nwinezog

Reaction score
I am creating a local questionnaire for a client that I work with in the restaurant industry.
The goal is to help populate unique location-specific content for the location pages as well as the GMB description, Q&A's, GMB Posts etc

I've got a few questions already figured out but wondered if anyone had some feedback or if they have done this before?

1. What year was your location established?

2. Could you provide some local area information on your location?

Examples include:
Cross-streets
Community
Points of Interest

3. What are the top 3 questions you receive at your location (outside of phone number, hours etc)?

4. Could you provide some photos of the location for us to use online?

5. Do you have any partnerships with other local businesses or charities?

6. Have you given any recent interviews or attracted any press about your location?

Let me know what you all think!

staff/manager info, testimonials, local business groups they belong to - those are three off the top of my head.

@nwinezog, your prompts are good, as are @Margaret Ornsby's. Some additional ideas are in this resource I put together a few years ago: City Pages for Local SEO

Most of those aren't specific to the restaurant industry, so here are some items you might add to your questionnaire:

7. What are dishes or other menu items that are only offered at that location?

8. How do customers / locals refer to that restaurant? (Sometimes "corporate" doesn't call a location what everyone else calls it.)

9. What hotels, neighborhoods, colleges, airports, or hospitals is it near?

10. What can you say about the chef? (Or what does he or she want to say?)

11. Where does it deliver?

12. What are its take-out and/or delivery hours?

13. Where can people order online? (Sometimes that's obvious, but many restaurants' sites don't mention online ordering platforms. So some people won't order online out of fear that the restaurant won't get the order or will mess up the order.)

I'd add in what makes you better than competitors and what is your unique selling proposition?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom