More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Just found a great post over at SEO.com I wanted to share with readers here:

Local Search Dream Team – Tips, Tools & Predictions

In addition to the infamous Panda and Penguin updates, locally-focused business are going through a lot with constant changes to Google Places (now Google+ Local). Not only is the platform often broken, leaving very little support to small businesses, the local search industry is quickly growing and evolving. The majority of local businesses don’t have the time, patience or experience to keep up.

Fortunately for small businesses and those interested in local search, some of the most talented SEOs in the industry share their thoughts and findings through their blogs and social media outlets.

Bryan Phelps, the author goes on to present the "Local Search Dream Team" 5 of our local search industry leaders (can you guess who they are?) and each of them shares some tips, tricks, tools or insights about Local Search.

Great stuff in here!
What do you guys think?

Thanks so much for giving us this link Linda.

It's so valuable getting the opinions from the local SEO dream team! :D

I'd also (obviously!) recommend everyone to get subscribed to the blogs of these experts.

Some good stuff here - and I'd love for Mike to shake Google Local into shape!

I am not sure about the advice Shaw offers, review exchanges by businesses?!? Seems shady and something that Google will penalize for.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom