More threads by JoshuaMackens

Reach out to Mike Blumenthal and he can give you all the details! If you don't have his email, PM me and I'll give it to you.

Will do. He's got an email address on his website, so I'll use that one. Thanks!

Joshua,

There will be another LocalU Advanced this September in Colorado (Denver area).

Just registered! Wish it was during the ski season though. Would love to double up on that :)

I'd love to see another Local U in the southeast or mid-Atlantic sometime. The one in Williamsburg was one of the best conferences I ever attended. And the pricing was very reasonable. @JoshuaMackens here's a way to go to MozCon for free... Step into the Spotlight as a Community Speaker at MozCon 2019

Nice, Rich! Thanks!

Do you all know of any events happening in the NY area this year?

I'm definitely planning to go to some local search events this year. I've thought of going to the Local U one-day thing in Austin, but it seems like it is might be more of a regional thing. It would be great if they did an event in the Southeast - Nashville's getting all the conventions these days, so how about this one?

Jeffrey,

I'm speaking at Search Love in Boston in June. SMX East is also usually in the fall in NYC.

I'm definitely planning to go to some local search events this year. I've thought of going to the Local U one-day thing in Austin, but it seems like it is might be more of a regional thing. It would be great if they did an event in the Southeast - Nashville's getting all the conventions these days, so how about this one?

+1 for Nashville also!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom