More threads by MORGAD16

MORGAD16

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to seo and would like to know what tools will get me results. I am currently using bright local, are there any others? Thank you

It really depends what you are trying to accomplish. Bright Local is probably the tool that we use the most at Sterling Sky. Some others I would look into for Local SEO purposes:
  1. Local Falcon
  2. Places Scout
  3. ahrefs
  4. SEMRush

Thank you! I really like Bright local, and was wondering would that be all I need? I dont want to use a ton of tools if I dont need too. What top 2 or 3 tool would you use to run an agency?

I want to accomplish helping service companies mainly, Emergency dentist, emergency HVAC, and similar areas Rank high organically as well as locally !

@Colan Nielsen - How frequently are you updating rankings for clients with Places Scout? Whats the typical package structure you usually put clients on?

Hey Eric,

I know you asked Colan but I use it more than he does so I thought I'd chime in. We usually do reports adhoc when we're working on the client. I generally scan a new report a few times a month.

Circling back to this thread because I've been using Local Falcon and have been loving it. I've been prepping sales decks for prospect meetings with screenshots from the tool and it makes it so simple to explain what we're seeing to a client. The visual is key.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom