More threads by vpramod1

vpramod1

Reaction score
I was hoping to use a third party service to take the calls that I receive from Google Local Services Ads and the third party service screens the prospects and schedules a meeting with me where appropriate. Would having a different phone number on Google Local Services ad affect my website's organic ranking / SEO as I would not have NAP consistency. Using the third party service will require that I put a different phone number on the Local Services Ad than the one that I use for my business and is on my website and so I was concerned that it might affect my organic search ranking. Am i right to be concerned ?

Tom Waddington who is awesome and is deeply knowledgable about local services ads and all things Google My Business gave the reply. Deeply appreciate Tom for his insight.

Hi Pramod,

Nope, it would not impact your website or SEO if you want to do that. It would be fine to use a tracking number.

Tom

Hi Pramod,

Nope, it would not impact your website or SEO if you want to do that. It would be fine to use a tracking number.

Tom

Thanks Tom. Deeply respect and appreciate your knowledge and expertise in local services ads and I have learnt a lot from all the useful information you have provided online on this topic.

Hey @TomW , do you think it would effect the Local SEO for the GMB page if we used a different phone number for the GLS page vs the GMB page?

If so, how much of an effect would it have on the rankings?

Thank you, :)

Hi @Ryan Steinolfson, it is fine to use a tracking number for Local Services. It does not need to be the same number as GMB and would not impact rankings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom