More threads by keyserholiday

unfortunately tough to get approval without an agenda.

unfortunately tough to get approval without an agenda.
Even if you show your company the description on their site and point out the substantial savings?

Attend LocalU Advanced Google My Business Master Class
A full-day Google My Business Master class for Internet Marketing Professionals

The top experts in Local Search under one roof with one goal… sharing everything they know about Google My Business.

Whether you run an agency that serves brick-and-mortar businesses, work in-house for a large brand or multi-location business, in an enterprise agency role, or are trying to find the hottest opportunity in the bloodiest of all bleeding edges in search marketing, you won’t want to miss LocalU Advanced Google My Business Training where industry thought leaders will be presenting all new content.

LocalU is partnering with CallRail to bring an intensive 1-day Google-focused event to Atlanta on March 25, 2020. This event will focus on Google My Business with advanced tactics for implementation, optimization, and will be especially helpful for enterprise-level in-house marketers or the agencies that serve that niche.

LocalU Agendas are always packed with great strategy, tips, and tactics designed to increase engagement and revenue, while always staying firmly within Google's guidelines.

Our agenda will be posted on January 6, 2020, so get your pre-agenda tickets right away for just $599, or wait a bit and see our agenda - but ticket prices will increase to $699 when we post it!

Continental Breakfast, Coffee and lunch is included.

@hajnasiewicz the agenda will definitely be posted as soon as possible - we have to actually get commitments from speakers first :)

This one will be a bit different than other LocalU Advance events because the entire day is strictly about Google My Business.

Mostly in Cumming, but we have an office downtown as well. Thankful I don't have to make that commute too often. #atlantatrafficistheworst

@hajnasiewicz the agenda will definitely be posted as soon as possible - we have to actually get commitments from speakers first :)

This one will be a bit different than other LocalU Advance events because the entire day is strictly about Google My Business.
@JoyHawkins, I think the problem posed by @hajnasiewicz was that on the site it says that when the agenda is published the discounted rate ends.

Hi All - Carrie here from LocalU.

The pre-agenda pricing is just that - a deep discount to incentivize early sales and to give people that trust and love LocalU content a deep discount.

When the agenda publishes on 1/6/20, the pricing goes up $100 to $699 per person for single ticket sales. That's STILL $200 off a full-price ticket (which is $899). If you register 3 or more, you get an additional $50 off per ticket.

Most conferences offer deep discounts before agendas and speakers are announced, but if you wait - you're still going to get just over 22% discount.

I work almost exclusively with SABs. GMB is critical to them but it's not as clear-cut as for bricks-and-mortar businesses. I know you're still finalizing the agenda and speakers, but I'm curious as to whether there will likely be topics relevant to SABs? If so, I'm there! :)

I'm curious how helpful it will be to people who are fairly up to speed on GMB. I'm also wondering if there will be original research presented. I've only been to one (Williamsburg, VA) but that was the best part for me.

@MonicaH we're having a meeting next week to discuss the agenda so I'll be sure to mention this. I spoke on SABs at the last LocalU event :)

Is there a past agenda available that we can share to help us make a case for attending? I echo @MonicaH. Those of us who work with SABs are hyper-aware of the changes and restrictions and the experts who weigh in on different cases are invaluable.

Speaking as someone who has attended two prior sessions of LocalU Advanced in Santa Monica, I can tell you that this is a VERY worthwhile event to attend, for at least two reasons:

1) The information presented is very useful and actionable.
2) The opportunity to network with "the big dogs" in Local SEO and with many other everyday local SEO practitioners like yourself is priceless.

This is a great opportunity to learn and network. Don't miss it!

giphy.gif

Speaking as someone who has attended two prior sessions of LocalU Advanced in Santa Monica, I can tell you that this is a VERY worthwhile event to attend, for at least two reasons:

1) The information presented is very useful and actionable.
2) The opportunity to network with "the big dogs" in Local SEO and with many other everyday local SEO practitioners like yourself is priceless.

This is a great opportunity to learn and network. Don't miss it!

giphy.gif

I am using a screenshot of your response in my proposal!

Hi @MonicaH @Niki Gross

Attached is a PDF of our Denver agenda. Keep in mind, the Atlanta event will be 100% Google My Business Master Class - so some of the topics from Denver will NOT come up at Atlanta.

ALL of the content in Atlanta will be different - we do not overlap from event to event - esp. from Advanced to Master Class.

Attachments

• agenda adv denver final2 (1).pdf
    62.9 KB · Views: 608
FYI - we just added the venue to our pages/marketing! LocalU Advanced Google MyBusiness Master Class will be at Loudermilk Conference Center on 3/25/20. It's about a 5-minute walk from CallRail offices in downtown Atlanta - that's where networking will be on Tuesday eve (3/24/20!)

We're looking at conference hotels now - hopefully will be no more than 10-minute walk from the conference center!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom