More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
I have yet to meet anyone in Local Search that didn't have an amazing experience at LocalU Advanced. Join us in Santa Monica on February 6th for a jam-packed day of everything to do with Local Search.

My presentation is going to be in a game-show format that will be talking about what tests we've been doing at Sterling Sky in the last 6 months and what factors we've found impact ranking (and which do not).

1541467000533.png

Let me give an unsolicited testimonial for the LocalU event.

I attended LocalU in Santa Monica last year and it was terrific. I learned a lot and the material presented perturbed me to think of many other things as well. It was a very, very productive use of my time and money.

Not only were the presenters all very well prepared and informative, the opportunities for networking with them and with the other attendees was equally very, very useful.

I don't attend many SEO conferences. Well, actually, almost none But LocalU was so valuable that I can say that I will definitely be there in Santa Monica in February! And don't miss out on the amazing pre-agenda price, which is nearly a 40% discount!

Awesome! Will be great to see you again Tim.

Pretty sure I'm making the trip to sunny Southern Cal in Feb! Any idea when the hotel will be announced? My wife is coming so we can make it an extended vacation :)

One thing I'll mention is that the hotel last time was not great. I hope they get us all a good deal in a different facility this time.

From the looks of it, there aren't that many affordable hotel options. That said, there are some decent airbnb/vrbo options.

My wife went with me last year - we're local, we live in Oceanside, just a couple of hours away by car, and she hated the hotel. No restaurant in the hotel, very small rooms, etc.

She's not coming with me next time, partly because she didn't enjoy it.

Perhaps there are not any other good hotel options nearby, though. Let's see what the LocalU folks find for us.

Last edited:
By the way, I just submitted my registration and payment. I'm sure looking forward to it!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom