More threads by Linda Buquet

@Linda

Thanks for clarifying this! Almost all of our clients are still in the old Google Places dashboard so no wonder I haven't seen any social options yet. Thanks for your help!

Hmmm, Colan. For that search I don't even see pack, I see carousel. You don't have carousel up there?

But the reason that one has G+ L link is because it has NO reviews.

G+ Link if you have a merged or upgraded to social G+ page. (Regardless if you have reviews or not.)

No G+ link if you only have a G+ L page with no social. (Regardless if you have reviews or not.)

But if you have no reviews and no social page, then you do get a link that still goes to G+ L page.
(As in the case of the 2 Chicago examples.)

Hmmm, Colan. For that search I don't even see pack, I see carousel. You don't have carousel up there?

But the reason that one has G+ L link is because it has NO reviews.

Ahh, that makes perfect sense. Thanks Linda

No, not in Canada yet. Not to my knowledge anyway.

I'm noticing that the new review window doesn't display owner responses to reviews :(

And I'm talking about owner responses that are showing live while looking at the G+ Local page itself. So this isn't related to the ongoing issue with owner responses not showing up.

Maybe just a temporary glitch..

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom