More threads by Cordell Crowley

Reaction score
Manage Spreadsheets Button.png

So the "Manage Spreadsheets" button in the Agency Dashboard is gone for me. It's been gone for roughly a week now, and I passed it off as a glitch at first but it is still missing. It used to be right where the red box in my screenshot is.

It was a pretty helpful tool, especially when the dashboard would be slow to update (a listing may not show up in the location group as it should due to the server taking too long to update, but it would show up in the spreadsheet view for instance) and I find it disappointing if they've removed it entirely.

Has Google just "moved" this feature somewhere and I'm missing it, is it a glitch, or did they actually just remove it entirely? I haven't seen any reports of it being removed so I'm not entirely sure.

I think it's gone for good. You can do all the same functionality by selecting locations and using the dropdown menu.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom