Maximum Number of Listings Issue

LinkNow Fam

I'm having trouble with one of our main accounts within our agency account. It is saying that we have exceeded our maximum number of listings and not allowing us to even sign in without it forcing us to the maximum number of listings page. I have attached the screenshot to this post and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. Has this been happening to anyone here? We even cleared out this specific account and it still shows that message with 0 listings. All other accounts in agency can still create/add/request access to listings. Every hyperlink on the page leads back to the same screen. I'm hoping this is just a momentary glitch but I'd love some insight on the matter. Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

So our Agency Dashboard decided around 4pm CST yesterday to start having a wonderful glitch. Whenever we try to add a new location, it redirects us to this page: Maximum number of listings per account - Google My Business Help.

I'm 99% sure this is a glitch, as I've seen some other people talk about it in the past (mostly in the early days of the agency dashboard), but it's the first time I've run into it myself. I posted a thread on the GMB Support here: Maximum number of listings per account - Google My Business Help if anybody has any insight. I've also contacted GMB support via Twitter and the phone but the phone wasn't helpful and Twitter hasn't responded yet.

Any insight/advice on how to resolve the issue is appreciated. We have a good chunk of new customers we need to get set up on there.

Thanks all.

Update: being invited to a listing via Location Group ID still works, as does the "Add a Location" feature if we log into one of the emails that controls a Location Group and do it that way. So, we have plenty of workaround options, but it would still be nice to resolve the root issue.

Okay, done. Is there any insight as to why this is happening/what is causing it? It seems to be a widespread issue the more I research.

Chjolly

I too am having this problem -- but it doesnt make sense. We are already well over the 100 it says is max and the problem only occurs when 2 of the members in our organization account are trying to add. They simply send me the info and i am able to add them through my agency account email.

very curious??

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Hey guys,

This is a known issue. I've merged the threads so now there is just a single thread for this. I haven't heard back from Google yet on it.

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group