More threads by Scott ClientClicks

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a lawyer client who has two practice areas. Several years ago before I worked with him, he created a second GMB listing for his second practice area which has a different brand name and has an address in the same building, but with a different suite number. The law firm uses the same support staff and entrance for both practice area, so I believe that the second listing is against google's guidelines.

Now this second practice area listing is soft suspended. It's still showing in maps and has a significant number of reviews. I'd like to get him in compliance with GMB guidelines by removing the suspended listing and changing the main office listing to have multiple law categories.

Will GMB support to do a merge with the main listing and suspended listing so that he could at least keep his reviews?

Hey @Scott ClientClicks It's hard to say for certain if GMB will merge. I'm guessing no because the names are different. It would be worth looking into to though.

In the current scenario, would it be worth their while to make the second listing legit? Ie. can they get separate staff, signage, phone number ..etc? You might be able to pull it off if it makes sense to Google as well as in the real world.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom