More threads by m_j_gregory

Matt sorry I've been out most of day.

YOU JUST SCRAMBLED MY BRAIN! Did you post the wrong links above or did both listings totally morph and change entirely???

Both listings totally look different than screeshots, the names and pics changed AND listings are in a different city - not fort lauderdale.

This could be a big clusterF# of merged listings. When they get all clustered they will keep changing names, images, data. I'm doing consulting for a couple other consultants on merged Atty listings and every time I look they've changed and morphed into something different.

Hey Matt - are you working too much? The screenshots don't match the +Local urls you're having trouble with.

Hope it gets sorted out for you tomorrow.

Hey Guys,

Yes, I provided the wrong links.. I am working on providing you thorough, clarity right now. I'll respond shortly.

Thanks, and I apologize for the confusion.

-Matt

No worries Matt.

I'm hitting the hay but will circle back around tomorrow when I get a chance.

Hey guys,

Sorry, it's been a long day. I apologize for the confusion - yes, the links I posted before were for the right attorney (I provided screenshots using a different attorney with a similar situation). So here's what I'm seeing.

The search results for R Lane Lastinger PA, St. Petersburg, FL shows 2 results (the original and the duplicate listing that was formed). Here are the progressions in screenshots:

The original listing:

lastinger1.jpg

lastinger1listing.jpg

The merged (duplicate) listing:

lastinger2.jpg

lastinger2listing.jpg

It's hard with Firefox to show the title tags so what you're seeing is me taking the screenshot with the mouse resting on the tab and displaying it.

I hope this provides some clarity, please let me know if I can give any other feedback.

Thanks,
Matt

lastinger1.jpg

lastinger1listing.jpg

lastinger2.jpg

lastinger2listing.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom