More threads by Chaddow

Reaction score
Just have a question that I am being asked a lot recently in relation to more hours

My question is are the service you can set hours for arbitrary picked by google

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 12.09.27.png

For example I would like to also set separate hours for live music and afternoon tea but seem limited to those in the above screen shot

do we think they will extend it

It would be very useful if they expanded those options. For example, if you're a towing business, the yard is likely only open during the day for vehicle pick-up, but the tow truck runs 24/7. Same could be said about a doctor's office that is only open during the day, but they have a 24/7 nurse line (quite common for pediatricians).

Kind of like GMB attributes, the 'more hours' types you can pick from are determined by your GMB category.

Also like attributes, GMB will eventually expand more hour types across more categories as time goes on.

Just have a question that I am being asked a lot recently in relation to more hours

My question is are the service you can set hours for arbitrary picked by google

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 12.09.27.png

For example I would like to also set separate hours for live music and afternoon tea but seem limited to those in the above screen shot

do we think they will extend it

Hi Chaddow,

Those are great suggestions but knowing Google, too specific for them to support on GMB. Typically they'll surface hours types that will limit a distinct service or access to your location for customers. I'd suggest using posts to highlight more specific offerings such as the Afternoon Tea and Live Music you mentioned.

They should still be there under 'More Hours', just note they are only applied to the primary hours.

1594929095785.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom