More threads by galapagos

galapagos

Reaction score
Hi all, I wanted to ask if you have researched for any specific area or in general which are the most searched for by monthly volume professions / local businesses ?

Some information here:

Hey @galapagos I'm not sure I understand. It sounds like you are asking which verticals are the most competitive and get the most monthly searches?

Hey @galapagos! If you are asking what Colan suggests, my colleague Rosie Murphy did a pretty interesting study on GMB Insights in July 2019. You can compare the number of average monthly discovery and direct searches across different industries, which may suit your needs.

Rosie also did a study that looks into Google Analytics data from 11,000 local businesses and compares sessions, page views, users, and more so you can benchmark your industry against the rest.

So paired together, those two studies should give you some idea of which industries are "most successful" in local search! :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom