More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
564381ed632602.38658015.jpg

David Mihm just announced a new product Beta called Moz Local Insights. He describes it as the hub for analyzing your location-centric digital activity. I wanted to share his announcement with you.

It looks like it offers lots of great "insights" and reporting, currently for 3 key areas: Location page performance, SERP rankings, and reputation.

<a href="https://moz.com/blog/moz-local-insights-announcement">​Announcing Search Insights from Moz Local!</a>

What’s included in this beta release?

We’ve heard our customers loud and clear — especially those at agencies and enterprise brands — that while enhanced reporting was a major improvement, they needed a more comprehensive way to prove the value of their efforts to clients and company locations.

We start with daily-updated reporting in three key areas with this release: Location page performance, SERP rankings, and reputation. All of these are available not only within a single location view, but aggregated across all locations in your account, or by locations you’ve tagged with our custom labels.

Head over to check out all the screenshots to see everything it can do.

If you are already a Moz Local customer, you'll find that Search Insights is enabled by default.
Just log into your dashboard to try it.

Did you know about it? Have you tried it yet?

Let us know what you think!

564381ed632602.38658015.jpg

I think this is definitely what Moz Local needed. They were lacking a dashboard that could really help consultants show business owners what their money was really doing for them. It's easy to say "I claimed X, Y, and Z for you" but also having some additional traffic and ranking measurements can help justify the spend/time. Though Moz local really isn't that much money, so I guess this is more to show how much improvement the local listings have made over the course of the relationship.

Thanks Eric!

Phil did a great review with lots of detail today:
<a href="http://www.localvisibilitysystem.com/2015/11/13/quick-initial-review-of-moz-local-insights-beta/">Quick Initial Review of Moz Local Insights (Beta) | LocalVisibilitySystem.com</a>

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom