Mulitple address's, One Business?

burton4550

Forum Member
So I've come across another confusing situation with Google + Local business listings.

One of my clients just opened up another store at a different address and city. Is there a way to add this to his existing business page, or do I need to make another page for the other location separately?

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
Administrator
Look at the bright side. You now have two separate listings that can rank in their respective cities and they can highlight the unique products that each location has to offer.

Linda Buquet

Bummer, I was hoping to avoid that :)

Thank you Colan, appreciate the help as always.
Look at the bright side. You now have two separate listings that can rank in their respective cities and they can highlight the unique products that each location has to offer.
Why would you want to avoid. Colan is right to rank in either city you need an individual page. Is it the extra time/work? I would think you would be charging extra for additional pages, right?

burton4550

Forum Member
Why would you want to avoid. Colan is right to rank in either city you need an individual page. Is it the extra time/work? I would think you would be charging extra for additional pages, right?
Normally I would, however this particular client happens to be a good friend. So I told him I'd do it no charge. Whoops :)

Not like the pages are very hard to set up anyways though.

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group