Multi Location Schema

I have a website for a business with three locations. I've setup each location with their own location page. I'm adding location specific schema on each of those pages as well. However, when it comes to the home page of the website, should I have just the schema for the primary location?

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
@mikepetersonwi, I suggest having all 3 NAP blobs (with or without Schema) in the footer, along with links to each "location" page. The result, of course, is that each page of the site has the NAP info of each location. (No, that does not confuse Google, from what I've seen.)

The main content of the homepage also should have a blurb on each location (not just the primary location), with a link to each location page.

Putting a specific NAP blob on the appropriate "location" page is a good idea.

Thanks Phil.

Regarding Schema, do you think it is good to have the Local Business Schema for all three locations on the Home Page as well? Or are you suggesting that having the NAP for each in the footer with a link to the location page, which has the location specific schema is enough?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
In my opinion, location schema only has any value if you add a price range field with the review markup. Neither of those can show on the homepage so I would add schema for each city to the location pages (with review markup) and not have anything on the homepage.