More threads by seoWest

Reaction score
I set up and verified the GMB profile for the Law Firm. Next, I would like to establish profiles for each of the two practitioners at the new firm. Each has a completely different area of practice. I am hoping there will there will be enough differentiation, so as to not dilute the primary listing.

Until now, I have dealt exclusively with solo practitioners and therefore have a question about setting up multiple practitioners at a firm:

Will I need to establish a unique Google identity, GMB profile and verify for each of the practitioners, or is there perhaps a method I have missed, which allows to add practitioners under the parent/organization profile? I am not seeing any such feature in my dash, but thought I would run it by my guru friends ;-)

Thanks!

Last edited:
You'll need to set up and verify the practitioners' listing separately. Just make sure that all 3 have a different primary cat. Then link to each lawyer's bio page or an About page.

And use a different phone number if you can.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom