More threads by cleverlyengaged

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, we have had issues in the past 6 months with new reviews not displaying on a client's Google My Business Dashboard or in Google Search/Maps.

Here is a parent that reviewed the school, she has 2 review contributions, but her review to our business is not displayed: Contributions by Marcy Eller

In the last week, we had 3 - 5 additional parents review our school and none are displaying. We read through Google's guidelines and are compliant, wonder if our account is flagged or something?

Business Profile:
Parish Episcopal School

See attached for a screenshot from a parent that left a review earlier this morning.

review-earlier-morning.png

Hey! Mike Blumenthal was recently looking into a case of another school that was having a very similar issue. I would guess that there is something going on right now with listings for schools & getting reviews. Mike asked Google about it so I'll let you know when we hear back.

Thank you, interested to hear what he finds out about this. The client is very confused and unsure if they should continue to ask for reviews on Google.

I have nothing exciting to report yet.

The problem may be with reviewer's profile, They might be using same wifi while posting reviews.

The problem may be with reviewer's profile, They might be using same wifi while posting reviews.
...or could it be that the owner asks them to write a review while they are in the location?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom