More threads by amandavantreuren

Reaction score
Hello-

I work for a delivery- only restaurant company that has over 10 different restaurant concepts that each have various locations throughout the same city. I have been trying to verify all of the businesses for months now and tried postcards and phone numbers. It seems to be the issue that we operate out of cloud kitchen that do not have a physical storefront and the phone number for each brand/ city is the call center number. Since all brands operate out of the same cloud kitchens they would all have to be registered under the same address. Please advise on how I can best verify all the business listings?

Hey Amanda,

Can you post a thread on the GMB Forum and list the specifics of your business (name, address, phone number, website)? Also, list some of the specific addresses you're using to verify the listings. I'll have to ask Google how they treat this model since it's growing in popularity.

DM me the link to the thread once you post it and I can respond.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom