More threads by Lordik

Lordik

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a garage door business and I have a listing for it for the past few years .
It got suspended a few weeks ago and I haven't changed anything in the profile of the business and as well nothing has passed GMB guidlines.

I made a request for reinstatement and provided all the requested evidence.

Then my listing came back to Google maps and Google, but not all the way.

I got another email from GMB with a few more questions and replied on these questions. Then I got a response it has been escalated and I will get a response soon.

Meanwhile my listing is up, but when I am trying to post an update it tell me my listing is not verified and when I click on verify it takes me to home screen of GMB.
Shall I just wait a few days and it will work?

Question number 2:
When I look for my business now on Google i see it but when I get into business details it tells me .
Your business ? Claim it now !

Shall I claim it?
Because it is already claimed as mine for the past few years .
Or it's just because the listing is under Google's review ?
I am really wondering .
Because when I log into GMB App, I do show up as the owner.

Thanks.

Sounds like it is in a soft suspended state. Give it some time (72 hours) and it should be live and pending in your dashboard. Do not try and claim it, this sometimes happens during the reinstate process (especially these days)

Hello,

I do see it as pending in the GMB my profile and it says it might take up to 72 hours but what exactly is pending if they already got all the evidence and brought it back from hard suspension to light suspension, what are they still checking?

Thanks.

Everything is pending at the moment. Support is also limited. Give it 3 days and if it is still pending reach out to support.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom