More threads by Mopo100

Reaction score
Hi, hope I've managed to post this in the right place and someone can help.

I have a verified 'my business' listing and if I'm logged into my Google dashboard and go to the url of my listing it shows fine (see screenshot).

But if I'm logged out of Google and go to the url I just get a very basic red page with almost zero data that I've never seen before (see screenshot)

Please could someone let me know what could be going on here?
Many thanks

See-correct-version-when-lo.jpg

redversion- 'about page' (not-logged.jpg

No worries MoPo100,

Google is doing another big update that they have not informed their users about.
Not sure why they don't email these changes to business owners.

The new update is for Google+ and it's optin - a preview, sort of like a BETA test.
But you can still use the old layout for now too if you prefer.

In your screenshots above image one is the old current page.

Image 2 - somehow for that one logged out you are seeing the new update preview of what things will look like - and do now for any users that have opted into the new update. You should see a link bottom left that lets you go back to classic G+.

Please see this post that explains everything and shows a screenshot of all the changes:

<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/google-local-important/38334-new-google-impact-google-local.html">New Google+ and Impact on Google Local</a>

Fantastic, thanks Linda. I'll have a good read of that post tomorrrow

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom