More threads by Team Reese

Team Reese

Reaction score
Hello,

Hoping someone can help with the issue of inclusion of our mail verified business into the Google Business index.

I have called support on multiple occasions and they don't seem to know why this is occurring and yet it has continued for at least six weeks now with no resolution in sight. I have been left with this message that apparently is preventing the inclusion from occurring.

"Pending
Your business is verified. Listings may be reviewed for quality and can take up to 3 days to be published.
Learn more"

It has said 3 days since mail verified...

HELP

Thank You

Wendy

Here is our website: Real Estate Agent, Port St Lucie, Stuart, Jensen Beach, Loxahatchee, Tradition

Screenshot (45).png

Hey Wendy,

This listing is using the exact same address. Do you know what it is? Google Maps

I don't think you will have much success getting Google to publish a new listing that is using the same residential address as another listing.

There are also multiple violations on that listing I'd suggest fixing. The address should be cleared since it's residential, and the business name should not contain any descriptors.

Thousands of businesses operate out of a home address. A business is a business.
What are these violations you are speaking of?

It's going to be near impossible to convince Google to allow that listing. The same address and same phone number on both your real estate business and the wedding officiant business. When 2/3 of the NAP info are the same, that usually means they won't allow it.

On the wedding officiant listing...

The name is spam. The business name is not
"Affordable South Florida Wedding Officiant - Wendy performs your wedding ceremony at a low price."

It's "Wendy Weds You" right?

To Joy's point, please review the guidelines she linked and update the business name violation.

On the real estate business, it might be in your best interest to get a new phone number (at the very least) to differentiate the business. Since that's your home address, that will also make it tougher on the review than if you had an office space. In general, home addresses are just easier to spam. That's why Google is so tough on them. Do what you can (see Joy's other link) to clean it up as much as possible to make the review a little easier.

The wedding officiant business has never had a problem getting into the index. This is not an issue of being denied entry but a technical issue on Google's part of being unable to do any reviews on many businesses over the last two months. Verified by speaking directly multiple times with G business support.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom