More threads by Travis Van Slooten

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a home service contractor I do SEO work for and I'm looking for someone to partner with to do their PPC. By partner I mean white label OR just referring them straight out. I'm open to both. I'm also open to working with freelancers or agencies. At the end of the day I just want someone that knows what they're doing and is responsive to emails, calls, etc.

This is a home service contractor that has been in business for 40+ years and has a large service area. They have a solid monthly ad budget in mind as well (this isn't a client looking to only spend $500/month in ads).

If you know of anyone please reply or private message me if you're a freelance or agency interested in this opportunity.

Thanks!

Travis

Hi Travis,
We do both white label and open partnerships. We especially like the partnership arrangements because we are very transparent. Home services is one of the verticals we especially enjoy.

You can reach me at 407-786-7330 and here is more about our agency. ROAR! Internet Marketing | Orlando Digital Marketing & Web Design

Not sure where you are located but it's Sunny and 70 here in Orlando today. :) Pam

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom