More threads by Laustin1878

Reaction score
I have used oDesk before but looking to have approximately 200 product descriptions written. Anyone have any other recommendations as to where I can get this completed on a minimal budget? #storyofmylife

I typically use e-lance for things like this. I've had a few bad experiences with oDesk.

Seems like they do a better job of vetting their contractors.

Thank you heckler. I too, have had more then one bad experience with them which is why I was seeking another option. It wasn't tragic and I wouldn't mind using them again but I'd like to try something else.

I've got nothing but good things to say about E-Lance. They hooked me when I was doing a Lean-Startup a few years back. I've used them since for a bunch of projects ranging from content generation to scripting.

You can let your budget dictate the type of workers you want and then pick the best one based on their work history.

Cheers!

Carmen Rane Hudson is a member of the forum and worth every penny.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom