More threads by iwebresults

Reaction score
Feb 2019, is this worth $79? I would rather pay once than lose the listing if I stop paying Moz, are those the only 2 choices? (there is no free updating anymore)
If we do infogroup and axciom, do we need to do this one too?
Why Claim Your Listing?
Get the most out of your local marketing efforts, while protecting and promoting your business with Neustar Localeze by claiming your listing through the True Identity service. Benefits include:
  • Secure your listing: Claim your listing to make sure you are protected from unwanted changes and incorrect data.
  • Be where your customers are looking: Localeze has extensive listing distribution to top search platforms, directories, mobile apps & maps including Apple Maps, Bing, Yahoo, YP and many more.
  • Management made easy: Manage your listing across the local search ecosystem from a single dashboard.
  • Ongoing Data Validation: Leverage Localeze’s decade of experience to optimize your listing to meet local search industry best practices.

If you had your location set up in Moz, and it has already distributed to the data aggregators, then you should be able to cancel and your listings will remain the same. @Phil Rozek did a good post on what happens if you cancel Moz:
Cancelled Moz Local: How Many Listings Still Stand? | LocalVisibilitySystem.com

Localeze will reduce down to a basic listing after the premium listing with Moz expires. This means no description, only one category, and no website URL. BUT, it has probably already distributed to all of its partners with this information already, so it's not a big deal in my opinion.

You can manually claim the free listings on Infogroup and Acxiom to lock the NAP info in.

I would also recommend making sure your offline sources are accurate. I saw a case recently where the business name reverted on Acxiom after the listing went into "unmanaged" mode. This happened because the business name at the phone company was still the old name. Check your records at the phone company, secretary of state, and your utility companies to make sure they have accurate business info.

This business changed names I am wondering if I should request the deletion the incorrectly named listing, and then submit a new listing, or just submit the newly named business. I just found a $20 Neustar Localeze submission with Bright Local, think I might do that one.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom