More threads by Tyson Downs

Reaction score
So, a couple questions here for a merged listing for a dentist?.

1) I'll make a minor edit, then come back and it says that some of my edits weren't accepted? It says I can click to learn more and it takes me here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038311?p=edits_unaccepted&hl=en&rd=1

However, once I'm in my actual dashboard, it does not do this as Google says it will:

The fields which haven?t been accepted will display with an Updated status within the field. We will also show you this status update if your business information is updated from other sources.

So I'm left to trying to remember what was changed or wasn't changed.

2) Why is does Google keep deleting my suite? I put Suite A into the second line and then it doesn't list (I know that Google doesn't always show this so I'm not concerned), but next time I log into my clients dashboard, Suite A is gone. I have claimed ALL of the citations with Suite A.

3) In the description, I have hyperlinked some local landmarks, hoping that would help, but while the hyperlinks still show in the dashboard, there is no links at all in the live listing. Any idea why?

Hi Ty,

#1 not sure.

2) Why is does Google keep deleting my suite? I put Suite A into the second line and then it doesn't list (I know that Google doesn't always show this so I'm not concerned), but next time I log into my clients dashboard, Suite A is gone. I have claimed ALL of the citations with Suite A.

(I know that Google doesn't always show this so I'm not concerned)

No this IS a concern. If it's CORRECT in dash and she chooses to change it live that's a little different issue. Cuz if she changes live, she's still looking at what's inside dash. For example SABs have NO address showing, but she still knows the address that's in dash.

But if she's changing in G+ dash or deleting suite that's an issue.

I went round and round on a listing and had the same thing happen. Sometimes it would delete suite from line 2 and change it and put in on line one in a different format and sometimes it would just totally delete it. I could not get suite to stick at all.

Had to get support involved. They had a hard time getting suite to stick too so I think it's something buggy.

#3 Rich formatting on G+ descriptions has been problematic for awhile.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom