More threads by Phil Rozek

Hot stuff! Thanks so much for sharing Phil and to both you and Darren for creating!

No problem, Linda! The credit goes to Darren.

Just wait 'til you use the thing. To paraphrase Tony Montana...

tony-montana.png

tony-montana.png

It works great. And I like the few design options. Thanks for creating that, Phil (and Darren). I'm looking forward to version 1.1 which has the added feature of harassing people until they leave a review. Keep us posted, Phil.

Awesome! Thanks a lot Phil and Darren! Great job guys!

As you know, I use your Google Reviews Handout a lot so it's always nice to see new features being added. I've had a chance to test the new tool out and it works very fast indeed!

I'd also like to compliment you on the new designs that have been added. As I mentioned on the post comments, they add a different "tone" to it all. I think clients will appreciate the variety. Although, I have to say, I am such a fan of the "classic"!:D

Jimmity-christmas those are some complicated diagrams.
I did the same thing in two steps on the back of my business card.
P.S. You have a great website Phil!

Happy with our service? Write us a review!

1) If you don't have a Google account,
make one here: goo.gl/fn07S8

2) Go here: goo.gl/bcoCiE
And click the “Write a review” button

Thanks for your compliments, Bishop!

It looks like you have a good system. The review handout I designed - the one that’s pretty plain-looking and that’s on my site - has been battle-tested over two years and about 600 business owners and my clients. It’s true there’s a decent number of steps, but customers find that to be helpful. It walks them through each step. Google Plus isn’t laid out very intuitively, so the people who would need any instructions at all generally need those instructions to go into a little detail.

SerpTest.jpg

Thanks for your compliments, Bishop!

It looks like you have a good system. The review handout I designed - the one that?s pretty plain-looking and that?s on my site - has been battle-tested over two years and about 600 business owners and my clients. It?s true there?s a decent number of steps, but customers find that to be helpful. It walks them through each step. Google Plus isn?t laid out very intuitively, so the people who would need any instructions at all generally need those instructions to go into a little detail.

SerpTest.jpg

Yeah, I agree Phil, google makes it hard to get a review from customers.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom