More threads by JoshuaMackens

Hey Joshua, I've experienced a similar problem with at least 50-100 of my clients. Could you do something for me? I know you're not allowed to disclose your clients' information, but go to maps, do a search for your client, and zoom all the way into where their business is. If they are a SAB, zoom all the way into where the client's address is, regardless of where their pin marker is showing.

Once you're zoomed in, do a search for all of your categories. If the search zooms you out of that area and shows you other businesses in the area, zoom back in to the address and tell me if it shows "there were no results for ___________" or something similar.

If this is the case, we are experiencing the same problem. I've found a few workarounds for this that I may be able to elaborate on tomorrow. I realize that's completely unhelpful for now but I'll be here tomorrow, I swear!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom