More threads by jrobbins

Solutions
Reaction score
Is it just me but is the new GMB Dashboard Missing Many Important "GMB Classic" (old dashboard) functionality? Most important omission is the ability to filter Google Updates by "kind" which is a BIG omission in my opinion. The old dash allowed you to efficiently access/process daily updates by filtering and bulk "accepting"or "discarding" as needed.....

Is anyone else seeing this or am I missing something?

yes I agree there are some features in the new dashboard that I hope they port over to the new dashboard. One feature I miss is the ability to select all and then make an edit and scroll forward to the next location. And as you describe the bulk accept was very helpful. I find myself going back to the old dashboard occassionally, but you know then that is missing features of the new dashboard. Anyway, I hope Google will merge the best features of the two at some point, soon.

There are some distinct advantages to the new dashboard. The faster loading speed is a massive step up when you're managing an account with hundreds of locations. It was a pain having to wait more than a minute for everything to load. On the downside, I'm not happy with the new search bar. Having to click "View all results" instead of having the page automatically filter seems like a small thing but it definitely disrupts my flow when I'm making posts to multiple locations.

On the topic of going back to Classic view, it seems like they're phasing that out. The button I used to have in the sidebar for that has vanished!

There are some distinct advantages to the new dashboard. The faster loading speed is a massive step up when you're managing an account with hundreds of locations. It was a pain having to wait more than a minute for everything to load. On the downside, I'm not happy with the new search bar. Having to click "View all results" instead of having the page automatically filter seems like a small thing but it definitely disrupts my flow when I'm making posts to multiple locations.

On the topic of going back to Classic view, it seems like they're phasing that out. The button I used to have in the sidebar for that has vanished!
I did not notice until I saw your message, the link to GMB Classic is gone.

I'm hoping to see continued updates, love GMB but as with most things there is room for improvement.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom