More threads by Nikki Stine

Reaction score
With the recent change in GMB Messaging and the new GMB App, I've been testing it with my own business. I have seen how the Messaging feature now shows up in the new app under Customers. I even received and responded to a message that way.

But now, when I look in the app, I no longer see the Messaging tab under Customers. Only Reviews and Followers.

I have access to a handful of clients in the app as well... They have messaging setup and I don't see the Messaging section for them either.

I currently DO see the Messaging section in the app for clients who do not have messaging setup yet. When I click on the tab it encourages Messaging setup.

Anyone else have this same problem: could see messaging in the new app originally, but now cannot see it?

I have verified on my desktop that messaging is still turned on under my GMB profile. (same with me couple clients)

I'm using a Samsung phone. Maybe just me?

Screenshot_20190130-110620_Google My Business.jpg

With the recent change in GMB Messaging and the new GMB App, I've been testing it with my own business. I have seen how the Messaging feature now shows up in the new app under Customers. I even received and responded to a message that way.

But now, when I look in the app, I no longer see the Messaging tab under Customers. Only Reviews and Followers.

I have access to a handful of clients in the app as well... They have messaging setup and I don't see the Messaging section for them either.

I currently DO see the Messaging section in the app for clients who do not have messaging setup yet. When I click on the tab it encourages Messaging setup.

Anyone else have this same problem: could see messaging in the new app originally, but now cannot see it?

I have verified on my desktop that messaging is still turned on under my GMB profile. (same with me couple clients)

I'm using a Samsung phone. Maybe just me?

Screenshot_20190130-110620_Google My Business.jpg

Hi Nikki,
I still see the messages in the Messaging Tab under Customers - like it used to be.
Petra

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom