More threads by Cordell Crowley

Reaction score
So, we had this pop up in the dashboard for one of our clients just earlier:

It's an auto-generated "suggested post" complete with the graphic and everything. It's pulling the information from the most recent review also, as reviewer Ben Sutherland left a 5-star review saying "Top notch every time" 4 weeks ago.

It shows up on the Home tab, right near where the "Businesses like yours are posting!" section is.

Clicking "Create this post" takes you straight to the Posts tab and automatically inserts this as the "image" for a "What's New" post.

I've never seen this before and I honestly think it's pretty cool. I always wonder what Google will add to the Posts feature next.

Last edited:
It's relatively new. I saw it for the first time a month or so ago. Unfortunately it didn't work for me at the time, just took me straight to an empty post. Does not appear to be widely spread, so I suspect it's being trialled.
Perhaps they've fixed it.
I like it and hope it sticks around.

I hope I start seeing this for my clients, too. Looks like a huge time saver.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom