More threads by MyhreVT

MyhreVT

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My team came across this new GMB featured snippet result that showed up for a non branded search term. I haven't seen any chatter about it. Did I miss something? Is Google just doing some testing or do you think we will see more of these?

1591128937967.png

This is only the second example of this that I have seen, so thanks for sharing.

It only comes up if I set my browser location to within Parsippany. When searching from outside the area, I get the regular KP showing up.

This is only the second example of this that I have seen, so thanks for sharing.

It only comes up if I set my browser location to within Parsippany. When searching from outside the area, I get the regular KP showing up.

That's interesting it only shows up when you set the browser location. I'm in Vermont and it shows up for me without the browser location.

It will be interesting to see how this progresses. There's no Audi competition in Parsippany but if we see these types of results in large metro areas where there there's lots of competition it would be a dominating result to have.

Hopefully we can get some more examples!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom