More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Whitespark has a new monthly Google My Business Management Service that helps businesses take their GMB listing to the next level, gain a competitive edge, stand out in search results, and increase listing engagement.
AjB0trUtbLE6vQPQRwlhvN3BEKLZVETmtbByNYFhBlzn0JqD10.gif

You work one-on-one with a dedicated project manager who manages your GMB listing. Their responsibilities include:
  • Optimizing your Business Profile - From selecting the best categories to ensuring your information is accurate, and your map is in the precise location. They’ll review every aspect of your listing, from the major details to the finer points, they’ve got you covered.
  • Creating Google Posts - Every week they’ll create an eye-catching graphic and write fresh content for a Google Post to showcase what’s new with your business, share an event, create an offer, or display your products.
  • Maintain Google Questions and Answers - They seed your most important Q&A's and respond to existing/new questions and answers.
  • Reputation Management - They respond to all new reviews, both negative and positive, and engage with customers. You’ll get a custom review strategy and advice on how to grow your reviews. Want to handle your own negative review responses? They’ll help you craft responses that are helpful to future customers and show you’re cool, calm, and collected.
  • Spam Fighting - Whitespark will help level the playing field by regularly monitoring your local competitors for spam tactics and abuse in Google Maps. There’s big room for gains in this arena, especially for businesses in notoriously spammy categories.
This service also includes fully optimizing features like Services and Products, adding photos and videos to the listing, and answering Know This Place Questions. If a new feature is released, your project manager will make sure you’re the first to take advantage of it. Communication is key, and you’ll always be kept in the loop through emails, and monthly progress reports.

They also have a 100% white-label option for agencies and SEO consultants who are looking to boost their local search product offering.

The service is only $349/month per location. Check out the full details here.

Thanks for sharing Colan! I think it's great to have a reputable company like Whitespark offer a low-price point for SMBs that can't afford to pay thousands a month. Should be a great service.

The spam-fighting alone is worth the price of admission. That's not something most local SEO companies know how to do, let alone offer, let alone offer as a nearly standalone service.

Most business owners see the value in having at least a trickle of GMB posts, but still don't carve out a little time to keep up with it, so this service also fills a gap there.

I assume @whitespark handles most communication with GMB "support," if and when the need arises.

This looks great! As Phil mentioned the spam-fighting aspect is worth the price alone. I can't tell you how many times a client has been ranked 4th Google maps thus not being in the 3-pack only to see a spam listing rank ahead of them. Getting the spam listing removed exponentially increased conversions due to now showing up in the 3-pack.

Thanks Colan...I really appreciate this information...Again, its really amazing seeing Whitespark doing some cool stuff these days in the digital marketing space....

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom