More threads by Cordell Crowley

@Cordell Crowley any update on this?

Nice catch on Pointy - Be Found Locally guys.

Looks like a POS system for you if you don't have the Products (Beta) option.

We've set up some of our clients with some different catalogues in the Products (Beta), but it's hard to tell if there is any ROI on it. It does add some visual flair to the knowledge panel though.

They also recently started showing up on the knowledge panel for desktop (was previously mobile-only) as seen on this one:

Every product we added to the Products (Beta) catalogue shows up here on both desktop and mobile, and can be viewed by swiping left and right.

Interesting Note: None of the products from the "Product Posts" show up here- only what's explicitly been entered in the Beta section.

I just got it for some of my home décor GMB clients. I want to confirm the "Product" tab only appears on Smartphones, correct? That is the only way I have seen the Product tab so far. I wanna check that I am not missing something.
By chance does anyone have an update on the criteria set to determine which businesses/industries are allowed to upload products (or receive the product beta)?? We are a real estate developer/brokerage in KS - one of our communities is allowed to post products, however our others do not have that option.. Calling GMB yesterday, they stated there is no way to override other Listings... All communities (in theory) were to be set up the same way in GMB, so what warrants one getting this feature, and others not??? Thank you all for your help, input, direction! -Crosby

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom