More threads by cliclocal

Reaction score
Hi everyone

One of my clients is in the process of obtaining a new virtual address for his business. One of the addresses that he is currently looking at, happens to have a few different business listings that pop up on organic search results when the addressed is enter in the search criteria. None of these results are consistent (Most of these could be outdated). Ideally we will want an address that has no business associated with it, but my question is how much of an impact could this have on him` building a strong presence on Google Maps?

Thank you!

:)

One of my clients is in the process of obtaining a new virtual address for his business...

Ideally we will want an address that has no business associated with it, but my question is how much of an impact could this have on him` building a strong presence on Google Maps?

Just having a virtual address no matter how you cut it could have a big impact...
since they are not allowed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom