More threads by ccoke

ccoke

Reaction score
I have a Google+ Local page that has 21 reviews, yet they page does not have a star rating being displayed. I know that a business has to have 5 reviews before the rating will display, so I know that is not the problem. Anyone else run into this problem before?

Hi ccoke,

I haven't run into this before. If you're able to post a link to the listing we could take a look for you.

Thanks for posting the link, that is odd.

Here it is, starless in maps: http://goo.gl/maps/eB8e1

Maybe should post at the Google forum and if others are having the problem they'll post too, then we can find similarities or just come to conclusion it's a bug and report to Google. But when it's just a one-off case could just be a temporary glitch on one listing.

Looks like you got your stars back.

Did you call support or anything or did they just come back?

Stars are showing for me too. Did you do anything? Would be good to know in case any of us run into this issue.

I actually never did report it. I decided I would give it a little more time before escalating and low and behold they came back.

Got to love Google :)

Great job on having all those reviews! Are you going to put the microdata into your website?

I've been going back and forth about implementing certain rich snippets. Would love to hear the group's opinion!

I am so swamped at work this week! I hope you all are having a great week!

Is there a place we can share our brands and circle each other? I'd love to support you all!

Is there a place we can share our brands and circle each other? I'd love to support you all!

That's a great idea Tiffany!

I'll try to figure out a way to promote that idea.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom