OLD Avanced Google+ Local Training (See update at bottom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike!

I am the biggest skeptic out there when it comes to Internet training courses. Over 16 years of SEO, i have seen and paid for my share of scams or over hyped crap.

From the first day after the training, I was able to apply what i learned and have seen results almost immediately. I am not a hype kind of guy, but I can honestly say without hesitation you will not regret taking this training from Linda.

Good luck!
Jeff

Linda Buquet

Wow Jeffrey, thanks so much. It means a lot coming from someone with as much experience as you have in Internet marketing!

Really appreciate you sharing your feedback about the training with others!

Nick.SEOSpark

Hey. - Well said by Jeffrey.

I have taken both of Linda's Training Courses: Organic On-Site Hooks + Google+ Local Advanced. Like Jeffrey said, the training is of excellent quality and there is so much actionable stuff that can be done straight-away to achieve results. I most recently took the G+ Local Advanced training and i couldn't believe how comprehensive it was (and I already had very high expectations) - It really overdelivered on them! I feel that the training has covered pretty much all of the potential problem scenarios that can arise in Google Local - All those horrible bugs and dupes issues. :mad:

I now feel like I won't get tripped up by those issues again thanks to the training. Thanks Linda! :D

Linda Buquet

Nick, thanks so much for sharing your feedback too. Means so much that people appreciate what I do and that it delivers value!

Thank you!

Linda Buquet

Hi AllSearch52,

Training has been expanded again quite a bit beyond what you see here.

Please use my Contact Form and I'll get you all the info.

UPDATE: 9/10/14 The new course info is ready.

<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/google-local/22469-new-advanced-google-local-training-google-my-business.html">New ADVANCED Google Local Training (Google My Business)</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group