One Location multiple languages

Durandl

I have a client who runs a restaurant in an area where 50% of the population speaks Spanish and the other half English
Since Google my business only allows you to use one language, how do you make sure you can capture both audiences in google search results?
Would it be advisable to publish content items such as Google post and Google FAQs in two languages?

Cherie Dickey

Local Search Expert
I could be wrong since I've never thought too hard about this...most of my clients are English speaking only. But, our computers, browsers, etc are set up with language preferences. It's my understanding that Google will automatically show listings to people based on those preferences.

Durandl

I could be wrong since I've never thought too hard about this...most of my clients are English speaking only. But, our computers, browsers, etc are set up with language preferences. It's my understanding that Google will automatically show listings to people based on those preferences.
Many thanks cherie

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group